Massive Konqueror Regression

Luke-Jr luke at dashjr.org
Thu Aug 18 08:20:43 CEST 2005

On Thursday 18 August 2005 00:03, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> a) a lot of those items are GUI related and require a human sitting there
> to watch for things (unless you have a GUI regression tester suite
> available for use ;)

How about rendering to an image and comparing it with the last
known-acceptable version? If it's different, mark it as "requires user check"
and have a simple PHP site to allow at least 5 people to validate the changed
render.
--
I digitally sign my emails.  If you see an attachment with .asc, then that
means your email client doesn't support PGP digital signatures.