"hacking the social system"

Jesse Haubrich jesse.haubrich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:07:07 CEST 2005

How about a bounty system?  If a user wants something done they can
offer a bounty.  The committee can establish a forum to handle the
exchange of communication and money between users and developers.

Praise is a good thing, but I'm not sure it's the motivational force for
most developers?

-Jesse Haubrich