Junior Job: Testing PDF generation

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at christ-church.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 23:57:17 CEST 2005

Hi,
Firstly, thanks to all who've helped - your contribution is really
appreciated. Now, a little update on what's happened:

With the suggestions of people so far, I've got a slightly updated version at:
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~chri1802/stuff/pdf-generation.tar.bz2
It should work in exactly the same way as before.

Off the top of my head, the things changed or fixed since the last one:
* Multi-page tables should work. If you know of a KDE doc with long tables,
please try this new version out on that doc.
* Paragraphs now have some space between them.

There might be others.

I've started a wiki page, since I think that's the easiest way to collect all
of this information together:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Docs+PDF+Generation
If you could add the problems you've found (and any new ones you find) to the
page, that would be great.

We're working on getting this into CVS, which will make updating a lot easier.
Watch this space :-).

Thanks again for all the help and comments,
Phil