[RFC] Icons added, menu guideline conformance improved, additions to toolbars.

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Thu Apr 21 09:44:13 CEST 2005

About the kpdf changes, can i know the reason for

-	m_prevPage->setShortcut( "Backspace" );
+	m_prevPage->setShortcut( "PageUp" );
-	m_nextPage->setShortcut( "Space" );
+	m_nextPage->setShortcut( "PageDown" );

IIRC (can't test right now) PageUP and PageDown already work.

By removing

-        d->aZoomFitWidth->setChecked( checkedZoomAction ==
d->aZoomFitWidth );
-        d->aZoomFitPage->setChecked( checkedZoomAction == d->aZoomFitPage );

your are probably going to break (as said i can't test it right now) the
action unchecking when doing this "Click on fitwidth icon, use combobox to go
to 50% zoom"

For rc files, can you explain why are we getting a <Separator/> at the
beggining of each menu???? I don't think that does make any sense.

Also i'll be glad to know the reasons for the different sorting you propose
for the View and Go menu and for the toolbar, a patch that changes sorting
without a reason to do seems like "i like it better for no reason so let's
change it"

I'm not going to review patches for other programs as i have little knowledge
and "authority" over them.

Finally and not related to this "bug" because HEAD and BRANCH are probably
very similar in that, but it's better to give patches based on HEAD because
if you give a patch based in BRANCH the porting work can be so big that maybe
it only gets applied to BRANCH and dropped for HEAD.

Albert.

A Dijous 21 Abril 2005 02:18, James Richard Tyrer va escriure: