Junior Job: Testing PDF generation - it's easy, join!

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at christ-church.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 17:57:31 CEST 2005

> Yes! it works now! I did a test on KLettres doc which is small (and neat
> ;-)
>
> I would add a blank line under each screenshot.

I had this working, but it breaks when used in tables. I think I know how to
fix it, so watch this space :-).

> A copy of the license is included in [the section .... <- I would suppress
> the [ ]

OK, I'll look into it. There's a whole big problem with the link to the
license, which we need to fix before this can go prime time.

> The Note and Warning are very good as is the whole layout.

Ain't it just? I really like the layout. The db2latex guys (and girls?) have
done a *really* nice job. I must email them to say so :-)

> Is the link color set by you? It looks a bit pink (that's nitpick ;-)

That was the default. I expect I can change it at some point.

> I only edited the pdf with Kpdf. We need more people testing and reading
> the generated pdf with other clients.

Ah, yes, testing the generated PDF. I didn't think of that.

> Come on, Quality people, join the testing and help us!
> I can send you a doc if you want, just write me a private email.

For anyone else reading: I second what annma says - it should be really easy
to help. There's no need to generate PDFs for every KDE doc - just one or two
will probably show up some issues or problems that we can fix.

Thanks for your help annma,

Phil