Junior Job: Testing PDF generation - it's easy, join!

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Apr 20 16:04:36 CEST 2005

On April 20, 2005 08:58 am, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi Anne-Marie,
>
> > I tried and got:
> >
> > annma at localhost:~/pdf-generation$ ./makepdf.pl klettres/
> > xsltproc --catalogs -o
> > index.tex /home/annma/pdf-generation//xsl/mydb2latex.xsl index.docbook
> > Can't exec "xsltproc": No such file or directory at ./makepdf.pl line 33.
>
> After asking on #mandrake, it seems that the required package is
> libxslt-proc.
>
> HTH,
> PhilRod

Yes! it works now! I did a test on KLettres doc which is small (and neat ;-)

I would add a blank line under each screenshot.

A copy of the license is included in [the section .... <- I would suppress the
[ ]

The Note and Warning are very good as is the whole layout.

Is the link color set by you? It looks a bit pink (that's nitpick ;-)

I only edited the pdf with Kpdf. We need more people testing and reading the
generated pdf with other clients.

Come on, Quality people, join the testing and help us!
I can send you a doc if you want, just write me a private email.

annma