[Fwd: HIG (old): "Fit to Page", Fit to Page Width", & "Fit to Page Height"]

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Thu Apr 14 01:40:12 CEST 2005

Is this the: "coordination" department?? :-)

I am having culture gap problems again.  Perhaps it is because I am used
to the idea of working for someone.

I figure that there is (or should be) someplace I should be able to ask
these questions and get an authoritative answer so that I wouldn't waste
my time doing something wrong.  Or, worse yet submit a patch to fix
stuff that still has it wrong.

My project is to add my icons and fix these two apps so that they
conform to the current menu guidelines.  This is an incremental project
and I am not going to get it all done with the first patch, but every
small improvement is an improvement and a small step towards getting it
correct.

--
JRT