kfind-revisited (was Re: A newbie)

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Apr 7 23:13:37 CEST 2005

Hi Baris,

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 01:22, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Pazartesi 21 Şubat 2005 23:37 tarihinde, Alexander Neundorf şunları
yazmıştı:
> I think using dialogs for additional options is perfectly fine, but we can
> create a different dialog for each option.
>
> I've added a dialog for "Contains text". You can see it in action:
> http://cekirdek.uludag.org.tr/~baris/files/kfind2.jpg
> http://cekirdek.uludag.org.tr/~baris/files/kfind3.jpg
>
> And here is my dirty code :) :
> http://cekirdek.uludag.org.tr/~baris/files/kfind-02222005.tar.gz

sorry that you didn't hear from me for such a long time. Your screenshots look
really good and now I finally wanted to take the time to have a look at your
sources.
Well, are you still interested ?
Getting a cvs/svn account won't be hard :-)

Also consider getting in contact with Fred Schaettgen <kde.sch at ttgen.net>, he
is also working on improving search capabilities in KDE.

Bye
Alex