Single Language Install for KDE

Henrique Pinto henrique.pinto at kdemail.net
Sun Sep 19 16:09:22 CEST 2004

Em Dom 19 Set 2004 11:06, Henrique Pinto escreveu:
> > modify the subdirs file in kde-i18n and remove all lines except zz
>
> Instead of doing this, simply do "echo zz > inst-apps".

And, BTW, I was told some time ago that it is not a good idea to edit subdirs.
I don't quite remember the reason (maybe it is recreated later?), but,
anyway, adding a line to inst-apps is simpler than removing lots of lines in
subdirs.

And if you want to compile everything in a module but a few subdirs, you can
use the DO_NOT_COMPILE environment variable.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto at kdemail.net