Windows::To::Linux::

ranjeet singh rsdevgun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:16:19 CEST 2004

Hi All
I am an engineer by profession. I am a good MFC developer.I am
switching to linux dev. because it's open and we have lot many things
to learn and give as well. I'll be quite pleased if u give me few
suggestions ,where to start exactly. I am giving u some details about
myself. I am good at mathematical work and proficient in C/C++,VC++. I
have two years of experience in windows programming. I really love to
do complicated and tough task. So I'll wait for ur response.
Bye