QWhatsThis (again)

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Tue Sep 7 12:35:42 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 Sep 2004 16:30, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> 4) Find volunteers (only a few) to start working on submissions (some
> developers are ready to help so this is not a problem)
> 5) Document what those volunteers need to do, and start a *big* recruitment
> push

I can help with these last two parts.

> The QWhatsThis help has been thought to be a Quality job since the
> beginning, see
> https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-quality/2004-March/000136.html
> Now that a big step has been done (the code to implement a user-help
> backend) I think this should not be dropped altogether.
> If people here feel it's not the Quality Team area to do that, I'll try to
> find another team to do this. It appears to me such an excellent way of
> improving KDE applications that I don't want to see it forgotten!

I agree, I think it's an *excellent* idea. It provides us with a perfect
opportunity to have something to recruit people around and build the identity
of the Quality Teams project both within KDE and the wider world.

So come on... volunteers step forward to help set it up :)

Regards,
Tom