{Bug Hunting] Konsole

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Sep 6 00:44:21 CEST 2004

Op maandag 6 september 2004 05:30, schreef Datschge:
> On Sunday 05 September 2004 17:31, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> > My self assigned job is to work on bug reports.
> >
> > If we are to work on that job and to coordinate our efforts, then
> > we need a place to discuss this.
> >
> > My posting is not about a bug report.  It is about a mysterious
> > issue that I need help with.  It has already been posted to
> > 'kde-devel' with no useful results.
>
> I think the best solution for this would organizing regular bug
> hunting days on IRC where people like you can gather and in cases
> like you are stuck in right now you can timely discuss them.

I think you do not need a bug hunting day to work on that. There are loads of
bug reports which can be rewritten in a way developers can handle it quickly
(like in a step-by-step-manual).

Unconfirmed reports who are a few years old need checking if they still
apply...

We've done so with a couple hundred reports for kmail and together with
finding duplicates you can really help the developers a lot.

Toma