KDE build tool

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:26:19 CEST 2004

On Friday 03 September 2004 13:22, J. Preiss wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just released Version 0.2 of qbuildkde, a small tool to compile the
> complete KDE sources by mouseclick. Only the context menu of the left view
> works and I have some problems to run 'make install' as root (help is
> welcome). There are lots of things missing, but is someone interested
> anyway? Its available at sourceforge...

I googled for it, and could not find it to check it out.

BTW, have you checked  the other KDE build tools for idead /cooperaion? There
are several of them: kde-build, konstruct, kdecvs-build, etc..., and even a
more generic one, simple installer. They are all available at kde-apps.com or
kdesdk module.

I am not sure what you are asking/announcing, but If you are looking for
feedback on your app, posting it on kde-apps is a must.

Cheers!

Carlos Woelz