Documentation Team Ideas

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Thu Sep 2 14:19:54 CEST 2004

On Thursday 02 Sep 2004 13:00, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> Great! Your offer of help is very welcome. I've written a little bit more
> since I last discussed it with you, so please do check on
> http://i18n.kde.org/doc/doc-primer to see the latest version.

A few things I'm spotting while I try to get through to the student loans
company :o)

1) In "What you'll need" you should add a note about NX as soon as Kurt gets a
server up for KDE people, so they needn't use CVS

2) Fabrice has a good doc on Kate + XML

3) The CVS instructions could point to Carlos' excellent guide, or a slightly
modified version if necessary

4) The same can be said for the bugzilla section

Regards,
Tom