QWhatsThis help

Aaron Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Sep 1 20:14:39 CEST 2004

On September 1, 2004 11:21, Christopher Layne wrote:
> One problem with this is that any user who is actively looking
> for the What's This? mini-popup will probably be the last type
> of user to be able to submit an explanation on it.
>
> I don't think it's a bad idea, just that the target is usually
> the one who really doesn't know What This Is.

my suggestion at aKademy was to make this a compile time or runtime option and
turn it off for final releases. this would allow alpha/beta testers to get
involved without making final releases look less professional and avoiding
the "uninformed user" using this to ask questions or submit inappropriate
verbage.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Society is Geometric