K-ARTIST: [wimer@suse.de: Re: Writeup from aKademy]

Kenneth Wimer wimer at suse.de
Wed Sep 1 02:02:24 CEST 2004

Hi,

I should add that the usability and accesability aspects of this should
also be taken into light. I am sure that there are lots of artists who
could help make a decent set of 2-color icons with some help from the
other teams at the same time the higher-color icons are being made. It
is all a matter of coordination, inspiration (bullshit like this) and
free beer...we can do this :-)

We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there....let's do
this.

Bye,
Kenneth

* Kenneth Wimer <wimer at suse.de> [Sep 01. 2004 01:14]: