KDE Programming Guide

Kamil Jiwa kamil.jiwa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 02:57:43 CEST 2004

I've licensed the document under the GFDL and have changed the title
to "Introduction to KDE Programming" as per Anne-Marie's suggestion.

I'd like to add information (eventually) about how to add automake
rules, but I'm wary of overwhelming the doc with figures and code
samples. Perhaps I am mistaken, though. Any suggestions and comments
are welcome. Thanks.

Kamil

Please cc me with responses, as I am not subscribed to the kde-quality
list. Thank you.