Problems getting into programming

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed May 12 21:20:42 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 14:12, Christian Loose wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2004 19:56 schrieb Thomas McGuire:
> > > I hope your patches get accepted :) and if your still
> > > looking for a project, don't forget KOffice....
> >
> > I hope that, too ...
> > I don't think I will join any project now. First, I will look for
> > things which annoy me and try to fix them.
>
> There has just a started a new thread on kde-core-devel about easy
> programming tasks. It seems as if more and more app maintainers start to
> mark easy to implement/fix bugs with JJ (janitor job).
>
> If you're interested you might want to search for these marks in the short
> descriptions on http://bugs.kde.org.

This stuff must indeed make it to the dot, so the developers can open JJ bugs
(I did not catch it was for Janitor Job) and would-be helpers can find easy
tasks.
I was not aware such a feature existed for my part.

You can be assured I have plenty of JJ tasks in mind!
But are these JJ bugs counted in the bugs count? Seems to me it's a bit
unfair.

Cheers,

annma