Problems getting into programming

Christian Loose christian.loose at hamburg.de
Wed May 12 20:12:41 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2004 19:56 schrieb Thomas McGuire:
> > I hope your patches get accepted :) and if your still
> > looking for a project, don't forget KOffice....
>
> I hope that, too ...
> I don't think I will join any project now. First, I will look for
> things which annoy me and try to fix them.

There has just a started a new thread on kde-core-devel about easy programming
tasks. It seems as if more and more app maintainers start to mark easy to
implement/fix bugs with JJ (janitor job).

If you're interested you might want to search for these marks in the short
descriptions on http://bugs.kde.org.

Bye

--
Christian Loose