KDEvibes debut in SuSE Linux 9.1

Artemio theman at artemio.net
Fri May 7 13:08:36 CEST 2004

Hello KDE people!

I'm very happy to tell you that my EastWest sound theme of the KDEvibes
project has been included as default KDE sounds in SuSE Linux 9.1!

Big thanks to Kenneth Wimer who made all this possible. I was very happy to
create these jingles and sound effects and I was also very pleased to hear
about many positive impressions from the SuSE desktop team.

You can read a bit more here: http://artemio.net/?p=event&e=2004-05-07

During the recent several weeks, I have created loads of new sound effects.
Soon I'll be creating new jingles and hopefully it will not be too long to
wait for a new sound theme from KDEvibes.

A happy member of the KDE community,
Artemio.
--
ArtemioLabs :.: innovative audio laboratories :.: http://artemiolabs.com
[local time 14:00:16 (GMT +3) 7 May 2004] [system uptime 2 hr 17 min]