kmathtool

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Wed Mar 31 17:17:36 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 31 Mar 2004 11:56, M2George wrote:
> My conection is slow, is it possible to get a cd image of the CVS and then
> just use dail-up to update and upload.

Yes, CVS works by keeping a local copy of the online repository on your
machine. You then upload (or commit) changes you make, and download (or
update) changes others have made. Though how much you're downloading with
each update will of course depend upon how busy the CVS modules you're
downloading are, and how often you do it.

Tom