kmathtool

M2George m2george at mweb.co.za
Wed Mar 31 12:56:42 CEST 2004

Hello the list

Thank you for your assistance with this, much appreciated.

One more question please.

>Marc wrote
>You can use cvs on windows, there is a good gui as
>well. You could than transfer the whole directory onto
>a CD-RW and mount this in your linux machine. The only
>problem that I see is with writing back the changes.

My conection is slow, is it possible to get a cd image of the CVS and then
just use dail-up to update and upload.

What I'll then do is make my pc @ work dual boot with Suse 9 and just do CVS
updates with it.
But in the meantime, working towards that I'll use Anne-Marie's offer for a
tarball of Kmathtool.

I had a look at the snapshots but can't make out what to grab.
Do I download the all the kdenonbeta files or only some.

Kind Regards

Trenton