The KDE programming howto

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Wed Mar 31 15:05:44 CEST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:08:26 -0800 (PST), "Marc Heyvaert"
<marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com> said:
> Hello Carlos,
>
> Looks great! I think you still have to update this
> page though :
>
> http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Quality+Team+HOWTO+Programming

I already did that. It is trivial to do so using the sed script in
kdenonbeta/quality/wiki.sed. I hope you can maintain this page in the
CVS, as I am not a programmer. The system I use to keep these pages in
sync is very easy:

1) Every week or two weeks, check for changes in the wiki.
2) review the changes and apply them to the *cvs version*
3) Use the script to convert back. It is simply a quastion of select all
+ copy ; select all + paste.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz
--