Font problems

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Wed Mar 31 02:07:58 CEST 2004

I posted a rant on this subject on: 'kde-usability'.

I have posted an updated version of my patch for the Qt PostScript driver:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tyrerj/files/qt-x11-free-3.3.1-PSfontname.patch.tar.bz2

The purpose of this is to have it use the correct font names if you do NOT
embed fonts.  If makes no difference if you don't embed fonts.

You are welcome to test this and report any problems to me.

If you have problems with not embedding fonts.  Please post them to the:
'kde-linux' list and CC me.  I will try to answer them.  I do not embed
fonts in my PS files and it works for me.

--
JRT