Kolourpaint Documentation

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 15:51:19 CET 2004

Hello Virgil

> > I could mess with the tags for that... but... I
> > can't figure out how to view
> > the .docbook file (I'd like to figure out even if
> > don't do this).
>
> There is a program that checks for you if you've
> written a valid file and to view the result of your
> labours, you should run 'meinproc' in the directory
> where you have your index.docbook file and it will
> generate HTML pages for you in that directory.

The program is 'checkXML'

I tested your file, and there are errors in it. A
couple of non matching tags, and x times the error
message that the entity kolourpaint is not defined.
But like I said, can't help you any further. Try the
kde-doc-english list for advice and corrections and be
sure to read up on :

http://i18n.kde.org/doc/tools.php

Regards

Marc