Kolourpaint Documentation

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 06:54:52 CET 2004

Hi Virgil,

First of all : I'm also totally new at this, trying to
write some documentation myself...

Have you had a look at

http://i18n.kde.org/doc/markup/index.html

Also you could benefit from subscribing to the
kde-doc-english mailing list and examining the
archive.

As for your questions

> I could mess with the tags for that... but... I
> can't figure out how to view
> the .docbook file (I'd like to figure out even if I
> don't do this).

There is a program that checks for you if you've
written a valid file and to view the result of your
labours, you should run 'meinproc' in the directory
where you have your index.docbook file and it will
generate HTML pages for you in that directory.

I'have a look at your file later (I'm on the wrong PC
for the moment :) )

Marc