need assistance

Gardner Bell gbell72 at rogers.com
Tue Mar 9 20:13:46 CET 2004

Hi all,

I've been trying to compile cvs HEAD now since yesterday, during kdelibs make
I keep receiving these errors and am curious if anyone else has had similar
problems.

/home/kdedev/src/kde/kdelibs/kate/plugins/autobookmarker/autobookmarker.h:26:32:
ktexteditor/plugin.h: No such file or directory
/home/kdedev/src/kde/kdelibs/kate/plugins/autobookmarker/autobookmarker.h:27:50:
ktexteditor/configinterfaceextension.h: No such file or directory
In file included
from /home/kdedev/src/kde/kdelibs/kate/plugins/autobookmarker/autobookmarker.cpp:24:
/home/kdedev/src/kde/kdelibs/kate/plugins/autobookmarker/autobookmarker.h:50:
error: `
   KTextEditor' is not a class or namespace
/home/kdedev/src/kde/kdelibs/kate/plugins/autobookmarker/autobookmarker.h:50:
error: `Plugin' is not a class or namespace

I did a cvs up today on all the modules I checked out and it showed tht
autobookmarker.h and .cpp were pruned, but I have no idea wht tht means and
I'd like to continue with this install.

Regards

Gardner