English proof reader

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Wed Mar 10 00:20:16 CET 2004

Hi, it would be really cool if a native English person (or one with good
knowledge of it) could go to kdenonbeta/kfly and check that all the
words/senteces of it are correct, because my English is good enough to
communicate with other people (mostly) but somethings i can make lots of
errors.

I suppose most of you know how to use CVS but if not
http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=CVS+Step+One can be a good start

KFly is a sports manager based on a game inspired by Harry Potter's Quidditch
game.

P.S: UI, game, etc suggestions are also welcome.
P.S v2: If you find games play TOO quick this is because i've made it taht way
for now to test it faster.

Thanks

Albert.