the wiki pages

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 13:26:01 CET 2004

Hi Tom

--- Tom Chance <lists at tomchance.org.uk> wrote:

> I don't, in other words, think we should be making a
> bunch of half-complete,
> constantly changing wiki pages too high profile yet,
> except to those to whom
> it is clear that they aren't finished (i.e. those on
> this list).

ok, agreed

> The sooner we can get at least the first stage done,
> the sooner these Quality
> Teams can really start working as teams, so of
> course if you want to lend a
> hand ;-)

Well, I'm still thinking about that. But I have very
little time to donate and as my main interest is with
KSpread, I understand I would have to the KOffice
pages (well that would be logical I guess) and that is
simply a bit too much for me.

Another question...about wiki

What about the article section (I mean on the wiki
home page). Very few articles have been published
there, mostly announcements. Do you know what the
policy on articles is? Whom can I ask. I'm thinking of
making some practicle tutorial/howto-like pieces on
the use of KSpread. My model is the Hands On column in
the PCW Magazine.

Marc