Helping with Documentation

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Tue Mar 9 09:17:40 CET 2004

On Monday 08 March 2004 23:06, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:

> And please, keep reading this list. I hope to post my documents here for
> peer review before sending to the doc-english or application mailing
> lists.

Wouldn't it be better to directly work together with the other doc writers and
application developers? Doing work on the kde-quality mailing list which
actually belongs somewhere else will make thing more complicated.

It's already quite hard to get an overview what happens within kde-quality.
This would be easier if it would only serve as a place for routing people to
projects, but not replacing parts of the projects.