kdebase building problems

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at christ-church.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Mar 8 17:13:25 CET 2004

On Monday 08 March 2004 15:53, virgil wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm building kdebase and keep getting this error. It appears to me that
> kinputdialog.h is missing... I just got done updateing it by cvs again. Am
> I missing some library, or what?

> fi
> konq_popupmenu.cc:30:26: kinputdialog.h: No such file or directory

Does kinputdialog.h exist in $KDEDIR/include ? If not, perhaps you haven't
installed kdelibs correctly.

Actually, looking at the command line, it looks like your build is pointing at
an old version of KDE. Make sure that KDEDIR is set to the location of your
HEAD install, and that you do ./configure --prefix=$KDEDIR, then start 'make'
again.

HTH,
Phil