kde mailing lists

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 13:01:36 CET 2004

Hello,

Perhaps this is not the correct mailing list for this
problem, but as this is about quality :)

The KDE mailing lists seem to be split in two groups.
When I log on in order to edit my options, I can list
all my subscriptions. When I do this I only see part
of these. In fact I see two groups : starting from the
kde mailing list I see kde, kde-edu, koffice and
koffice-devel. Starting from one of my other mailing
lists, e.g. from this one, I see the others.

Why is this?

Makes it difficult to manage.