I'm here

Alessio Maria Braccini ale.braccini at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 5 12:37:06 CET 2004

Hi to all,

i've just read about a quality project on kde and i decided to immediately be
involved. My name is Alessio, i'm using Linux since august 2k, and Kde since
its 1.3 version.
I'm really interested in this project for two reasons. I use open source
software the most of the time, both for my work and my hobbies and so i'm
happy to contribute to it in someways. The second reason is that i'm actually
working on a research dealing with quality of software and open source with
the university La Tuscia of Viterbo (Italy) and so i find this project very
interesting for this research.

Now i'm going to read all the howto and docs available.

Bye
Alessio