(no subject)

Joost De Cock joost.decock at astrid.be
Fri Mar 5 07:42:12 CET 2004

Hi there,

on the wiki page of the KDE PIM tasks, there's a line that goes:

 Ramon van Alteren / KOrganizer/Kontact -> Exchange2000 (Kolab:maybe)

So, Ramon (assuming you're on this list), I happen to have an exchange at work
(still needs to be upgraded to 2000, but it will soon) and I am _very_ intersted
in how well KOrganizer and Kontact work with it.
Any change I can make myself usefull as a tester in that area? I'd be just as
happy to be a 'general' tester for PIM, make no mistake :)

Can you or someone else give me some pointers on where to start (getting the
latest snapshot and bringing up the bug list seems like reasonable first steps.
Trying to reproduce them to, then testing the patch (if there is one)... am I on
track here?)

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.