Hello there

Mark Berry mark at bx2.net
Fri Mar 5 02:00:12 CET 2004

Hi  :)

I came across your website and was quite impressed.  I feel that this is
an effort where I can actually make a small difference.  (Been looking
for a long time, and I haven't seen one yet where maybe my skillset
might help...)

I have been programming JAVA since 1999, and been doing various levels
of documentation, project managment and software testing to boot.  I am
not a QT/C++ programmer, but I am hoping there are projects where I can
help out.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would happily follow a bit of guidance.

Thanks, and look forward to working with all of you as a member of the
KDE Quality Team:)

.mark