open tasks

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Wed Mar 3 22:39:54 CET 2004

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:59:09 +0100, "Alexander Neundorf"
<neundorf at kde.org> said:
> Hi,
>
> I guess you all read: http://quality.kde.org/develop/modules/index.php
>
> And now here we go  with some concrete starting points:
>
> KDE PIM:
> http://pim.kde.org/development/janitor_jobs/index.php

This page is interesting to keep track of the work being done, in the KDE
wiki.

http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=Quality+Team+KDE+PIM

You can check it for specific tasks or after you decided to do something,
please add your name so we can keep track of the current effort. This
page WAS meant to be modified. Fell free to adapt it, add tasks,
whatever. Feel free to create one like it to other modules / applications
if you want to work on them.

  Carlos Leonhard Woelz
  carloswoelz at imap-mail.com

--