Great idea; introduction

William Eugene Hudson whudson at rescomp.Stanford.EDU
Wed Mar 3 18:16:41 CET 2004

Hi,

First off, great idea for a project. I think it'll help bring in more
people to help make KDE even better -- the more people who help review
things before release, the better the end product tends to be.

I'd like to help in whatever way I could. I study both computer science
and history at Stanford and so the primary thing I think I can contribute
to the project to help work on the UI and the way KDE programs look and
interface with the user -- basic HCI stuff.

Once again, great idea. I look forward to helping out!

-- Will