a new set of jobs

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Tue Jun 29 00:42:14 CEST 2004

Yeah cool - that is easy - that i can do !! ;-)

get whatever you can use from my website, all needed permissions are
generousely granted:

PDF: http://www.linuxuse.de/hzn/free.html (made with LyX/Latex)
and: http://www.linuxuse.de/seminar/dnld.htm (made with GIMP/OO)

both are in german, so do not miss this english/non-speaking stuff:

MP§: http://www.linuxuse.de/hzn/engmanifest.html

Photos/Landscape: http://www.linuxuse.de/hzn/bahnland.htm

Some Koffice - Stuff (Text + Pics) could follow, where would i send it?