LGPL icons

David Vignoni david.vignoni at virgilio.it
Fri Jun 4 23:01:09 CEST 2004

At 21.57 04/06/04, you wrote:
>So as you can see, the LGPL is a very liberal license, please check if
>this is what you want. Also, you have to be careful when you include
>icons from other artists in your iconset. As I said, artwork that you
>created can be relicensed or sold as many times _you_ want, as you are
>the copyright owner. Trolltech does exactly that with the Qt toolkit
>(open source and proprietary license). But you cannot do that with icons
>created by other artists for your iconset. So take care not to mix them
>:)

All my icons are made by me from scratch. About LGPL is what I want for
Nuvola and Lush. Are open source like any other open source application I
use everyday, is my contribution to linux community.

Now I know exactly what to sat to people asking if they can or not use them
and with wich restriction.

thanks for the answers

Dave