My first troubles

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Fri Jul 23 19:49:16 CEST 2004

You need the root folder of kdenetwork too (that's were Makefile.cvs is)

cvs co -l kdenetwork (that downloads only the files present at kdenetwork and
not the folders)

and the admin directory from kde-common

cvs co kde-common/admin

and then you have to make a link from kde-common/admin to kdenetwork/admin

Albert

A Divendres 23 Juliol 2004 19:43, Thijs Vermeir va escriure: