KDE Promo / Quality workshop

Fabrice Mous fabricemous at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 18 11:20:58 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 21:28, Tom Chance wrote:
|  Apologies for the crosspost...
|
|  On Wednesday 14 Jul 2004 17:49, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
|  > Is there already someone organizing a BoF/workshop/roundtable/
|  > /session/discussion (or whatever-the-organizers-want-to-call-it)
|  > on kde-promo and on kde-quality during Coding Marathon week?
|  > (separate from talks during DevConf and UserConf)
|  >
|  > If so, please use this wiki page as a start to lay down some
|  > ideas, and agenda, problem description, you-know-what:
|  >
|  >    http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Community+World+Summit
|  >
|  > Other special-interest-groups (like the KDE/Debian Integration
|  > guys) have started to do so already. (You shold coordinate with
|  > Cornelius Schumacher, re. rooms, times etc.)
|
|  I started one back when I first decided to come, here:

And you are still coming I suppose :)

|  http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Quality+Teams+%40+aKademy
|
|  Anyone is welcome to edit it... given the cross-list nature of this
| workshop, it'd be best to confine discussion to the wiki page.

I'm very interested in your ideas about KDE Promotion and like to have a
discussion about this. I'm very much involved already in doing some promo
work for KDE (in the Netherlands) and I noticed we need much more people here
to spread KDE gospel by means of media.

Looking forward to meet you ..

Ciao

Fab