Regarding the quality of this mailing list

Kenny Smith kenny at standsolid.com
Thu Jul 15 18:27:21 CEST 2004

On Thursday 15 July 2004 09:07 am, Joost De Cock wrote:
> Since I'm a user (who wants to become a developer) who's currently trying
> to build KDE from CVS, I'd like to get a clear view on the do and do not
> on the list.
> Carlos has helped me out _A LOT_ lately, but I can't help feeling guilty
> for posting my cvs build questions after Kenny's remarks.

I really hope that my comments/suggestions wouldn't disuade you (or anyone)
from wanting that!  I, for one, want to help anybody who wants to use KDE --
even if it is a new user compiling from CVS. My whole question is if this
list is the appropriate place for such a thing.  FRom what I first thought
(when I subscribed) this wasn't a user support list.

--
Kenny Smith
--//standsolid//--