Regarding the quality of this mailing list

Joost De Cock joost.decock at astrid.be
Thu Jul 15 16:16:37 CEST 2004

On Thursday 15 July 2004 16:05, Marc Heyvaert hurled the following on the
wire:
> Hello!
>
> I'm also a would be KDE/Qt programmer :)
>
> You may want to invest in this book to help you
> understand Qt :
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0131240722/qid=1089900196/sr=
>8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/102-8443318-5044933?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

I reached page 21 last night, and hope to do some more reading tonight :)

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.