Regarding the quality of this mailing list

Joost De Cock joost.decock at astrid.be
Thu Jul 15 15:47:39 CEST 2004

On Thursday 15 July 2004 15:30, Carlos Leonhard Woelz hurled the following on
the wire:
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:07:07 +0200, "Joost De Cock"
>
> <joost.decock at astrid.be> said:
> BTW what KDE apps do you use or like most? It is easier to help than
> most people would think. The main tool is to know well the application.
> If you do, you will be fine.

I use Kontact 24/7 and I'm a heavy Kbear user. I want to use Kitchensync, but
I no longer can get it to run alongside Korganizer. And I keep Konsole open
all the time :)
I'm waiting for our exchange upgrade here to start using Kontact groupware.

I realize that there's a lot I can do, like writing docs and stuff, but the
thing is, I want to learn how to program in KDE. First of all because I
currently hold no GUI programming skills, second because I want to see some
stuff added or improved, and I'd like to do my part.

I think that altough I have a lot to learn, this will be the best way for me
to contribute, since I get much more fun out of hacking then out of writing
docs.

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.