Regarding the quality of this mailing list

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Thu Jul 15 15:30:07 CEST 2004

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:07:07 +0200, "Joost De Cock"
<joost.decock at astrid.be> said:
> Since I'm a user (who wants to become a developer) who's currently trying
> build KDE from CVS, I'd like to get a clear view on the do and do not  on
> the
> list.
> Carlos has helped me out _A LOT_ lately, but I can't help feeling guilty
> for
> posting my cvs build questions after Kenny's remarks.

Don't feel guilty. You are welcome.

> So, is it ok for a user (albeit one who's ambition is to contribute to
> the project) to turn to this list for help, and if it isn't, is there any
> other
> place to turn to?

If he is "one who's ambition is to contribute to the project", then
kde-quality. All developers start as users. :)

BTW what KDE apps do you use or like most? It is easier to help than
most people would think. The main tool is to know well the application.
If you do, you will be fine.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz
--