3_3_0_BETA_! Build problems [RESOLVED]

Kenny Smith kenny at standsolid.com
Wed Jul 14 05:46:28 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 13 July 2004 11:54 pm, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> ok, I don't see the point to be subscribe to this list anymore.
> I had the hope the Quality Team could be positive and helpful.
> I'm sorry to see such a post and goodbye,
>
> Anne-Marie
That's a bad attitude, methinks.  But i'm glad you brought up the "point" of
subscribing...

Honestly, I'm still subscribed to this board to make suggestions where I can,
but a lot of the posts I've seen are about users trying to compile KDE
unsuccessfully -- and I really don't see where supporting them on this list
fits into any part of this project's goals.  I should think a forum might be
better (as it would be searchable... and not arrive in my pop account daily,
etc.)

Anyone agree/disagree?

--
Kenny Smith --//standsolid//--