Make it easier for contributors to edit bugs

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Jul 5 10:18:07 CEST 2004

Am Saturday 03 July 2004 22:28 schrieb Michael Jahn:

> PS: That is what I wanted to search in the archives. If this has been
> discussed before I am sorry.
Well, if someone asks, I would ask for at least five to six bug reports he
sorted out. And usually if someone does that much work, I notice it in my
kde-bugs folder and then I contact him myself.

Our bug tracking system really relies on the people having edit rights know
what they are doing, so giving it away to about everyone is asking for
trouble. Especially as editing rights make you bugs confirm - and I know
quite some bug reporters that report a lot of bugs that no one else can
confirm ;(

Greetings, Stephan