kde-quality Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2

Theo Houtman kde at cultfx.nl
Sat Jul 3 13:32:43 CEST 2004

On Saturday 03 July 2004 11:30, kde-quality-request at kde.org wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 22:32:47 +0300
> From: Artemio <theman at artemio.net>
> Subject: sound set for kde 3.3: complete
> To: KDE Artists <kde-artists at mail.kde.org>,     KDE Core Development
>         <kde-core-devel at kde.org>,       KDE Quality Team
> <kde-quality at kde.org> Message-ID: <200407012232.47709.theman at artemio.net>
>
> Dear KDE people,
>
> today I have completed creating the sounds that will replace the old ones
> in KDE 3.3. There are 64 jingles and sound effects in total, taking up 1.7
> Mb. Although some of them might change a bit to better, this set is what I
> feel will make KDE the best-sounding desktop ever ;-)

I personaly prefer the borealis soundset. Especialy the popup sounds and the
start up sounds. http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=12584

The reason that this one has a higher score is prolly that the sounds wich I
mentiont are IMHO of a higer quality and give me a better mood.

I must say that your sounds have a more modern sound then the current soundset

Greetz
Theo Houtman