Troubles compiling kdebase from CVS

Marcos Fouces mfouces at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 26 23:47:28 CEST 2004

El jue, 26 de ago de 2004, a las 09:23:32 +0100,
Philip Rodrigues dijo:

> Could you post the full command line to meinproc
> please? Then I can check the file it's trying to
>process.

Yes, here is:
/usr/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2
/home/kdedev/src/kde/kdebase/doc/faq/index.docbook

The error is:
index.docbook:26: error: failed to load external
entity "dtd/kdex.dtd"

> You might need to make sure that it's installed in
> the KDE installation
> directory ($KDEDIR).

>Go to kdelibs/kdoctools and run 'make install'

Sorry, there's no Makefile nor Configure file in this
dir

> make sure that kdex.dtd ends up in
> $KDEDIR/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/dtd

No, the ksgmltools2 dir wasn't created during the
install

Best Regards. Marcos
~