Open windows in diferent screen in xinerama

Philippe Demartin philippe_demartin at bigfoot.com
Mon Aug 23 18:01:27 CEST 2004

Wuahhhhhhh Great release, Just a comment and a wish,
Could it be posible to asign a screen to a designated windows type in
the dialog "setting for specifc windows" we can asign a desk, but it can
be realy great to asign a screen for apps like Gimp or other like
gnomesword who open more than windows, so we could open the apps in the
screen N° 1 and the dialog box would be opened in  second one in
Xinerama, without need to do it manualy....
--
Philippe Demartin <philippe_demartin at bigfoot.com>